Setting up GRIDlink on the GRIDview Cloud
From the Meter Configuration page:
- There are up to 4 meters available for GRIDlink MV. Enable each meter by clicking the gray “Enable” button.
- Select the Meter Type to 10. This is the direct connection of all KYZ outputs to GRIDlink on-board Digital Counter Inputs.
- Set the pulse weight. The pulse weight tells GRIDlink how many kWh per pulse the meter reports. For example, if the meter reports 1/10 kWh per pulse, set the pulse weight to 0.1.
- If your selected pulse weight calculates Watt-Hours (normally used on small loads) then click the gray “Read Watts” button. The default is kW.
- The KYZ Input Type default form is “A”. To configure a form”C” click the gray “KYZ input type” button. For more information in KYZ forms: See this link…